Apply Now For Credentials! Click the appropriate icon below
Credential Application Deadline - August 11, 2023
Please note: The USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center will not be accessible to players for registration or practice prior to Saturday, August 19.
US Open 2023 Player Credential Memo
(1) Each individual is required to complete their own application and provide their own home address, email address, and mobile phone number. Using the same email addresses, phone numbers, and addresses for multiple applications will no longer be permitted. Duplicate emails and phone numbers will be rejected by the system.
(2) Each applicant’s mobile phone number must be verified before an application is submitted. This information will be used for the US Open Alerts system that is used for testing and other emergency messaging.
(3) Player agents can provide their own information in order to receive alerts from the US Open Alerts in a seperate field. Please keep in mind that the phone numbers can email addresses provided must be valid and unique in order for the application to be successfully submitted.
(4) If you received a US Open credential in 2022 you do not need to upload a new photo as we can use the one we currently have on file. If you are a new applicant you can upload a photo in .jpg format during the application process or you can have a photo taken upon arrival.
(5) Deadline to submit a 2023 US Open Credential Application is August 11, 2023.
(6) All players and guests must fill out their credential applications prior to arriving at the US Open. Any credential requests that have not been completed ahead of time will have to wait up to 24 hours before a credential can be issued.
(7) If you are applying for a member of a player's team and do not see their name listed in the drop-down menu, please select "Add New" and manually type in the player's name,
If yo have any questions or need any assistance applying for a credential, please feel free to contact Idelle Pierre-Louis at email@example.com or (914)325-6059.
Only one credentialed guest per player will have access inside the Player Hallway outside the locker rooms in Arthur Ashe Stadium.
All credentialed player guests will have access to other player areas in Arthur Ashe Stadium (player lounge, dining, and cafe).
Only credentialed players, coaches, trainers, and physios will be granted access to the fitness center.
All players receive a total of three (3) guest credentials. Past US Open Champions will be allotted an additional guest credential.
Please Note: Resale or transfer by a player guest is not permitted and player may not receive any direct financial or other benefit as consideration. The USTA will hold each player responsible for any sale, purchase or transfer of his/her 2022 US Open Coach/Trainer/Player Guest Credentials under the Grand Slam Rule Book and may also revoke player’s Coach/Trainer/Player Guest Credential privileges immediately and in the future.
Coach and Guest Credential Pickup
Coaches and guests must present a valid government issued photo ID to collect their credentials.
Players must specifically designate their guest(s) and coach(es) to the Player Credentials Office, but do not need to accompany them to collect their credentials.
Player guest/coach/trainer credentials cannot be collected until the player has picked up his/her credential.
If a player wishes to name a guest on-site, the guest will need to apply for a credential via the US Open Online Credential System in the Player Credentials Office. The guest will be given a grounds pass until the application is approved.
Qualifying, Main Draw, and Wheelchair credentials will automatically expire for players, their guest(s), coach and trainer/physio two (2) days following the player’s elimination from the tournament.
Extensions can be granted on a case-by-case basis if the player makes the request in person.
Any guest with a credential must notify the US Open Tournament Operations Department that they will have a pet/animal with them on site and/or in the Official Hotels during the US Open.
Guests with pets/animals not designated as service animals must abide by the following rules:
(1) No pet/animal is permitted on any match or practice court
(2) No pet/animal is permitted into any Locker Room or Player Treatment/Training/Testing Room or Area
(3) No pet/animal is permitted into Player Dining or any other dining-specific location
(4) All guests are required to restrain or control their pet/animal by use of a leash or carry case at all times
(5) All guests are expected to clean up after their pet/animal
(6) All guests are personally responsible at all times for the handling and care of their pets/animals and are not permitted to ask US Open staff to do so